• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week Five

Damn...thought for sure we'd get the skins game. Balls!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

You know what's really cool? The networks are broadcasting Redskins games in the Waco, TX region (the home of Baylor University) each week. Now that is cool. Not sure if this courtesy will continue over the years, but that is awesome to see.

Too, it also shows just how special OUR (Baylor fans and Redskins fans alike) QB is with the football faithful in that region.

You know what's really cool? The networks are broadcasting Redskins games in the Waco, TX region (the home of Baylor University) each week. Now that is cool. Not sure if this courtesy will continue over the years, but that is awesome to see.

Too, it also shows just how special OUR (Baylor fans and Redskins fans alike) QB is with the football faithful in that region.

That's double cool. It is awesome for the RG3 fans and I'm quite sure it pisses off quite a few puke fans to no end. :thumbsup:

Effing networks showing the Giants game at 1pm - knowing this part of NC is Redskins country. Ridiculous. I'll be watching online this week.

Ya, like I said last week, if the Bucs aren't on, I'll get a mid west team. Go figure, I get Green Bay once again....

:wall:

Why the hell does New Mexico get our game? SMDH

Ya, like I said last week, if the Bucs aren't on, I'll get a mid west team. Go figure, I get Green Bay once again....

:wall:

There should be two 1pm games. Double-check your Fox station. You may get the Skins game there. I'm a couple hours from you and I'm getting the game. Who's your cable provider ?

Last edited:
There should be two 1pm games. Double-check your Fox station. You may get the Skins game there. I'm a couple hours from you and I'm getting the game. Who's your cable provider ?

Nope. That area has Greenbay-itus. All greenbay all the time! HAHa

Effing networks showing the Giants game at 1pm - knowing this part of NC is Redskins country. Ridiculous. I'll be watching online this week.

Know the feeling.. I'm in Steelers territory and we're getting the Philthy-Pittsburgh game on fox :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.