• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 3

I’m 2 for 3 getting the games this year. This has been pretty good without the Sunday Ticket.

I’m 2 for 3 getting the games this year. This has been pretty good without the Sunday Ticket.

I'm 2 for 3 without ST as well. I dropped it a couple of years ago because the games-I-need-it-for to cost ratio had gotten ridiculous. I had gone something like 4 years without needing it for more than 4 games max in a season and one of those seasons I only needed it twice! I could have gotten a ticket to see the game in the stadium for less.

Paying for it was fine when I cared enough about the NFL as a whole that I watched football from noon to midnight on Sunday but I don't do that anymore.

They gave ticket for free this year, I cancelled and then they sent an email saying it was free, my folks got it as well and they never had the ticket, NFL viewership issues or they gave it to people who were still paying there bills

I dropped DirecTV in April because I needed better internet. So I took my ISPs TV service. I pay less for much faster internet and TV that is similar to DirecTV for less than what I paid for just DirecTV. Plus take out the cost of the Ticket and I saved about 2k a year.

So while it sucks they are giving the Ticket for free this year, it would still cost me a lot more than what I went to.

Oh I do understand, I've debated dumping DTV for years, it's absurd how expensive it has gotten

if you sign up for Sling TV with PayPal and use a MD address as well as purchase a VPN for your fire stick set to Washington DC...you get DC local channels.

Sling costs what it costs for the 3 months you have it, and the VPN is $100 per year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.