• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 7 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Congrats to LovetheBeer and Queboy for leading the way in a wild Week 7, both finishing with 11-4 records.

On the season, we have a new leader with McD5 seizing control of the top spot with a 77-30 record. Watch out for 2 time previous champion Jimbo who is now challenging...

For complete Week 7 NFL Pickem Contest results, click HERE
For complete Season to Date NFL Pickem Contest results, click HERE

Huh...I swear I counted my picks earlier and came up with 11 correct. That's weird.

Lanky - your winning picks were:
Seattle
Atlanta
Washington
Carolina
San Diego
Kansas City
San Francisco
Green Bay
Pittsburgh

I didn't check, but knew it was a bad week - just like the previous one. Got to turn it around now or I will finish by February out of the top fifteen - just like the last few years. :)

There's a first time for everything......probably the last time too......

Lanky - your winning picks were:
Seattle
Atlanta
Washington
Carolina
San Diego
Kansas City
San Francisco
Green Bay
Pittsburgh

Hrmm...apparently I either can't count, or did not know who the winners & losers were. I was counting Pittsburgh as a loss, lol.

Okay, I have made my week 8 picks. If anything except a perfect week shows up, there was a computer error. :)

Serv forgot to make his picks? What is he trying to spot us to make it fair?

Serv forgot to make his picks? What is he trying to spot us to make it fair?

LOL! My week got so busy and involved it just got by me. I'll still be picking, tho'-it.s kind of a fun intellectual challenge.

You can miss weeks and still win. Highest total number of correct picks wins. It's easier if you pick all games but not required.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.