• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 6 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This week, it was McD5 alone at the top, with an impressive 13-2 record. Right on his heels at 12-3 were China and servumtuum. Rounding out the top 10 this week were SC_RedskinsFan, Boone, Maverick, Canadian Hog, Jimbo, and tugboat all at 11-4.

For the season, McD5 has surged to tie season-leader servumtuum at 67-25, followed by MisterPinstripe, Lovethebeer, China, Yusuf06, Maverick, Canadian Hog, Burgundy Burner, and Jimbo.

For complete Week 6 results, click HERE
For complete Season-to-Date results, click HERE

I really need to start writing my picks down.

Last week, I could have sworn I was 14-0 or 15-0 going into MNF. I wasn't even close.

This week I would have guessed 11-4. 10-5 or even 9-6 wouldn't have surprised me.

Last edited:

Last week, I could have sworn I was 14-0 or 15-0 going into MNF. I wasn't even close.

This week I would have guessed 11-4. 10-5 or even 9-6 wouldn't have surprised me.

Obviously the software switched our picks. Boone, I trust you to make the changes accordingly. :D

Yeah, check your picks. But I'm pretty confident it's your imagination. There's only one data file and when you enter your picks they are saved directly to that file.

Yeah, check your picks. But I'm pretty confident it's your imagination. There's only one data file and when you enter your picks they are saved directly to that file.

Oh I'm sure it's me, and not the system. Now I'm not sure if it's ADD, sensory overload, or just too many things going on at once.

I'm killing it on the tiebreaker score, but I'm not hitting on **** on much of anything else except my accuracy on upsets.

Upset special this week: Jacksonville will beat San Diego by 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.