• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 3 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
This week, the going got tougher with Yusuf06, servumtuum, and Docsandy leading all comers with a 11-5 record. 8 other players were right on their heels at 10-6.

On the season, our top 2 are servumtuum and Maverick, both with a 35-13 record, followed by MisterPinstripe, Yusuf06, and Lovethebeer, all at 34-14, and Burgundy Burner at 33-15.

Click HERE for detailed Week 3 results
Click HERE for Overall Season to date results

That was a godawful week. Must...do...better...

Noteworthy that All Home (8) and All Favorites (3) are both in the top 10.

Proof positive that some of us--and by that I mean me--are seriously overthinking this ****. :book2:

Saving this one for posterity.. probably the first and last time I'll see my name as one of the top "pickers" :)

Saving this one for posterity.. probably the first and last time I'll see my name as one of the top "pickers" :)

That makes two of us. If memory serves me correctly I think this is my very first time in such rarified air...just gonna enjoy it while it lasts. :cool4:

The infamous dartboard totally let me down this week.

Noteworthy that All Home (8) and All Favorites (3) are both in the top 10.

Proof positive that some of us--and by that I mean me--are seriously overthinking this ****. :book2:

Which makes this week really interesting because there are an inordinate amount of Road Favorites. Which way do you go?

I'm keeping all options open

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.