• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Week 11 Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Tugboat returns to domination this week posting an 'alone at the top' 14-1 record. Micks113 and the Omniscient were close behind posting 13-2 records, followed by Shi no Tenshi, RobinTom, and Lovethebeer at 12-3. A gaggle of 12 players finished at 11-4 for the week.

Tugboat also controls the overall lead for the year, boasting an impressive 103-53 (66% accurate) record. Burgundy Burner is fast on his heels with a 101-55 (65% accurate) record. He's followed by Shi no Tenshi and Jimbo at 100-56, SNF at 99-57, micks113 and Lovesthebeer at 97-59, Slacky at 95-61, and Boone and Coolbreeze rounding out the top 10 at 93-63.

Click HERE for Week 11 results.

Click HERE for season to date rankings.

For those of you who aren't doing well so far, please continue to play the game. Things can change quickly, and don't forget we continue to offer a prize for anyone finishing with a perfect week.

You post this on THANKSGIVING? Bastard. Way to make me feel worse, and not thankful for my picking abilities.

:)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Very close contest - good luck to all.

Want to give a shout out to Servumtuum for having a 12-1 record in week nine. In week ten, Jimbo and SNF had a 9-5 record in what was an extremely difficult week.

Thanks again for bringing this contest to us each week.

You'll get no mercy from me - have you SEEN my first year fantasy football performance? :)

Yes, I stopped making fun of you a while back. Bonus points?

Thanks, BB-that was sheer luck.

Boone, there is a reason I avoid even the idea of getting involved in Fantasy Football. It comes in a quote from the Dirty Harry movie Magnum Force.

" A man's got to know his limitations" :)

17 games out of first . . . I have all you bastages right where I want you. ;)

17 games out of first . . . I have all you bastages right where I want you. ;)

Oh how quick the mighty fall!

Oh and Serv, I have yet to participate in a fantasy league either.

Thanks, BB-that was sheer luck.

Boone, there is a reason I avoid even the idea of getting involved in Fantasy Football. It comes in a quote from the Dirty Harry movie Magnum Force.

" A man's got to know his limitations" :)

I know what you mean about luck - second place for me so far is quite a surprise from my vantage point.

I also know about those limitations and that is why I have never done a fantasy league. Never will. More power to those who participate in FB.

Oh how quick the mighty fall!

I was due for a down year, El. I had won outright or placed in NFL pools for the last 4 years. Granted, I didn't expect the slide down to be this far or this fast . . .:frown2:

I was due for a down year, El. I had won outright or placed in NFL pools for the last 4 years. Granted, I didn't expect the slide down to be this far or this fast . . .:frown2:

Wouldn't be too hard on myself. This is a tough, tough league. I'm at 60% accuracy (which frankly, for the kind of unpredictability the 2010 season has shown so far, is pretty impressive) and I'm just barely breaking the top 10.

We have some unbelievable players here, just like last year. I'm still hoping to make a run - been as high as #4, but had one bad week 2 weeks ago that killed me. You're still getting many more right than wrong Neo. :cheers:

And I'll say it again, pretty cool software we've got, isn't it?

I have to give kudos to anyone with a good pickem percentage this season. This season has been one of the most difficult to predict in terms of individual match-ups of any I recall in recent memory. There is some degree of separation starting to sort itself out-particularly at the bottom of the pecking order-but who's going to actually be in the playoffs. for example, seems still a very open question.

Agreed Serv. If I'd had any hair left, this year would've made me pull it out in tufts. Who could have seen the precipitous downfall of the Bungles, Vikings, and Pukes (YAY!) among other surprises? By the time I could believe that the surprise teams were really as bad/good as they seemed, I'm in 17th place. :tantrum:

I've rededicated myself though so you bastiges better look out!

I hope. :paranoid:

Wouldn't be too hard on myself. This is a tough, tough league. I'm at 60% accuracy (which frankly, for the kind of unpredictability the 2010 season has shown so far, is pretty impressive) and I'm just barely breaking the top 10.

We have some unbelievable players here, just like last year. I'm still hoping to make a run - been as high as #4, but had one bad week 2 weeks ago that killed me. You're still getting many more right than wrong Neo. :cheers:

And I'll say it again, pretty cool software we've got, isn't it?

I have said it before, this is the best Pick 'm league I have participated in. I was just ribbin' Neo. It had struck me as I looked over the overall numbers that he actually won last year. I am about where I stood last year. At this point last year with about the same distance to make up I started making some unwise upset picks to try to catch up.

These last 2 weeks have been tough. I will likely get a little more daring with some picks just to try to make up some ground again.

Dang, you guys are making it mighty hard for me to defend my title. :cheers:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.