• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: The Final Week

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Well, that was fast :) We enter the final game of the year, the Big Kahuna, to determine final results of our 2012 BGO NFL Pickem Contest. Unlike previous contests, things have mostly been decided in terms of our top 4 prize-winning finishers.

No matter what happens next Sunday night, our champion (or should I say, returning champion?) is SNF, who picked 183 winners to date at an accuracy rate of 69%. 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place are also technically locked up as well, with Kel Varnsen, Neophyte, and Ax having sown up the remaining prize positions.

However, since BGO owners and staff are not eligible for prizes (sorry Neo!), that moves Ax into 3rd place, and puts 4th place up for grabs. Goaldeje, Elephant, and Jimbo will battle it out for that final prize slot Sunday night.

Thanks to everyone for playing this season - another great and competitive season!

Click HERE to view Season-to-Date Results for the 2012 BGO NFL Pickem Contest.

Then I have it locked up because they both are going to pick the wrong team in the SB...

If only I hadn't forgotten to pick the Divisional round of the paloffs!

If SNF, and Kel Varnsen, were to somehow, through no fault of their own, say, get hit over the head with a champagne bottle, and tased, would I jump to #1?

Hey, it could happen.

BTW, what are their addresses?

Let me just go on record in saying, if that were to happen, under no circumstances should we blame the victims who we clearly should cut some slack :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.