• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL Pickem: Divisional Playoff Results

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Sorry for the lateness in getting this up folks!

Last weekend, 5 players achieved perfect 4-0 records, to include Burgundy Burner, Lovethebeer, micks113, Jimbo, and Boone.

On the season, with just 3 games to go, the Championship is still within reach. McD5 maintains his stranglehold on the lead with an impressive 182-81-1 record (69% accuracy on the season). It'll take a total collapse by McD5 in the final 3 games, and 3 perfect picks by nearest challenger Lovethebeer, but the top spot is still up for grabs. Behind Lovethebeer and in prize-winning range are Burgundy Burner, Jimbo, Maverick, and MisterPinstripe.

We ask, as always, that if you started the season playing, you finish playing. Make your picks whether you think it matters or not. It's been a great year, and we're coming down to the wire after an incredibly competetive contest once again. Best of luck to those competing for the championship or some of our great prizes! :cheers:

For complete Divisional Playoff Results, click HERE.
For complete Season-to-Date Results, click HERE.

Total collapse?? That won't happen...unless someone makes him an offer he can't refuse!

Sittin' at 14th, two games out of 12th.

To hell with draft position. Don't slip fellas.

Got third place locked up. Could get second if LTB tanks it and I get lucky.

I'm more worried about that monkey and his dartboard than you guys!

Total collapse?? That won't happen...unless someone makes him an offer he can't refuse!

I'm more than qualified to pull off a collapse of epic proportion. Good luck to everyone competing this weekend.

Like the teams or not, it is a bit gratifying to see the top seeds make it to the Super Bowl.

It validates the long 16 game schedule.

I always thought seeing a wildcard with a 9-7 or 10-6 record in the Super Bowl cheapened the NFL and made it more like the hockey or baseball playoffs where ' anything goes'.

I went 1-1 so....I doff my hat to McD5!

Everyone gave it a great run, and a special thanks to Boone for spending all of the time to put this together. It provided much needed relief from a 3-13 season.

And second place is still open.....along with the $25,000 check.

We could have a tie between LTB and BB.

Tiebreaker points anyone?

Back and forth, back and forth. Either team is capable of producing a blowout and both are capable of playing a game that comes down to the last second FG or TD. Ok, gotta make a choice. Good luck to all on the final game of the season.

Not sure, but if I don't get second place, I'll settle for the $10,000 third place prize. :)

Looks like I'm relegated to the "lovely parting gifts". :cool:

But one of them is a gift from Boone Brewing. Or so I heard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.