• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL.com News: Michael Vick winning Philadelphia Eagles' QB battle

The Eagles are effed no matter who they start. 6-10 is my prediction.

If it's online, it must be true Tr1, you should know that by now. I fervently believe Elvis, Bigfoot and JFK are all alive. And Dallas will win the SB this year.

Every year the Eagles go with Vick is another year wasted for them, and I am not going to cry about it.

Vick has never won anything in the NFL and his penchant for being streaky and erratic in his accuracy will continue to bedevil his teams.

It's amusing when you see Vick compared to Griffin or Wilson.

The only thing the have in common is their mobility.

Griffin and Wilson can beat teams throwing the football with consistent accuracy, which only makes the run game that much more devastating.

To me Vick is like Jeff George. He came into the league with one skill and he has continued to depend on it and never matured his game.

Like George I just don't think he has a very high football IQ.

Like George I just don't think he has a very high football IQ.

Before Jay Brunetti left the 'Skins organization for Houston (Casserly hired him), he used to regularly come into my Dad's Barber Shop. He once told my Dad Jeff George was the absolute dumbest player he had ever met in his life... football smarts or otherwise.

Nick

Before Jay Brunetti left the 'Skins organization for Houston (Casserly hired him), he used to regularly come into my Dad's Barber Shop. He once told my Dad Jeff George was the absolute dumbest player he had ever met in his life... football smarts or otherwise.

Nick

Perhaps that would explain why he didn't become a commentator or NFL analyst, like a lot of ex-NFLers :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.