• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

NFL.com: Bruce Allen: RG3 Should Not Have Started 2013 Opener

I can see that. You say "elephant" and before you know it, it's translated to "purple monkey dinosaur"

Interpretation and misreading things...I know that far too well.

Why am I always being dragged into these things?

because you are a chooch and the first thing I do when a chooch speaks is throw it under the bus

CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!!!!

sorry..have to disagree with some of you and am also mildly amused by some of the responses.

so...yea....Shanahan is gone and a lot of drama walked out the door with him. we have a new start that looks promising. we all feel good about that.

I look forward to the day some of you oogle RGIII, ALF, jordan reed, pierre, kerrigan and a bunch of others Shanahan stocked this team with. he made a lot of mistakes and his personality simply rubbed too many the wrong way. but make no mistake....success down the road the enxt couple years? he'll have had a hand in it....including cleaning out the un-Earthly mess snyderatto created, changing the culure, containing the FO...a whole bunch of stuff. he screwed up some critical responsibilities, most especially winning, and paid the price. but this is a story with mixed themes...and facts.

I agree with you Al - I'll also mention that I personally enjoyed the hell out of winning our first NFC East championship in forever - something I know no one wants to give Shanahan credit for, but which he deserves a ton of credit for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.