• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Next season opponents

Im tired of playing the NFC North.

I dont look forward to the Steelers. I dont believe ive ever seen them beat tha team (Since ive been watching)

Wow that schedule is nasty. Good Lord.

Carolina
Green Bay
Arizona
Pittsburgh
Minnesota
Cincinnati

Geez.

They don't even wait for the regular season to be over ???
First and 2nd place teams in divsions like the NFC North havn't even been determined, yet.
How do they do that ?

for those teams that face them I would imagine it would say winner of game

We are playing the entire NFC North, their records don't matter.

That may be true of the one division that we play the entirety of, but what about the division where we only play a partial division's teams ?

Those seedlings have already been determined

Throwing out the Cinncy game as a home/road game because it's in London - everyone else is a home game except the Cards. Silver lining but it helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.