• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New Staff Member

Not Surprised

Always been impressed with your photos.

Don't feel bad, BB, I was thinking the same thing.

Congratulations Brian. From one photog to another, you have earned this.

Thank you Neo. I accept this position knowing if you were here with access to the team, things would be different. Now why weren't you at the stadium yesterday?

Thank you Neo. I accept this position knowing if you were here with access to the team, things would be different. Now why weren't you at the stadium yesterday?

Oh, I don't know about that, sir. You doing very good work. Every bit as good as I could do and likely better.

And I wasn't at the stadium for a number of reasons...family obligations and not wanting to give Jerry any of my money chief among them.

Congrats El. You are officially one of us.

May God have mercy on your soul. :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I love the pictures El. I'm using one of the ones you posted of Griffin with the flag as my phone background.

I look forward to more pictures :)

You seriously need to swing by my tailgate sometime :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.