• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New Redskins White Jerseys

fuji869

The Rookie
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
I just got the New Redskins White Jersey with the all white collar, I found it on Fanatics.com.

It is the Nike Limited Jersey (Replathentic Jersey). It is actually pretty nice and worth it to spend the extra $35.00 because the Nike Swoosh on the sleeves and Redskins Logo under the NFL Shield are stitched in and not pressed on.

Looking forward to wearing it this season!

http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Washing...ashington_Redskins_The_Limited_Jersey_-_White

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 181
keep those jerseys! if the name ever does change...these things will be worth a mint!

Those are cool and all but when are they going to unveil the black alternates.
:joke:

dude you are one serious jersey man.
you sure you're not from New Jersey ? :)

I love to collect jerseys and have quite a few. I get complements from the people at my Redskins Fan Club in Seattle. I am like Oregon, I wear a new jersey for each game. :D

I know the Skins by tradition under Gibbs won with the white jerseys, but I have always preferred the home burgundy and I hope Shanahan and Co will adopt it and chose not to wear the alternates at home.

Black? I liked the Caps black jerseys from a few years ago and the Wizards would look good on a retro black as well.

But not the Redskins.

When the jerseys were announced a lot of people were happy the red collar was gone. it didn't bother me though.

definition?

i don't know, i'm like the least stylistic person ever. you should see some of the **** i wear, it embarrasses my wife sometimes.

I know the Skins by tradition under Gibbs won with the white jerseys, but I have always preferred the home burgundy and I hope Shanahan and Co will adopt it and chose not to wear the alternates at home.

Black? I liked the Caps black jerseys from a few years ago and the Wizards would look good on a retro black as well.

But not the Redskins.

How can the wizards have a black retro jersey if they've never wore one?

I like this change back to a more traditional white jersey. I did not care for last year's with the collar look. I hope this speculation of a black alternate jersey being completely off base - that would be awful looking IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.