• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

New BGO Staff Member

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Please welcome Katie Eastman, aka ’Special K’, as the newest member of our BGO Staff. Katie joined BGObsession days after we opened our doors for the first time in July of 2009. From her first posts here, it was clear that Katie was one of BGO’s most intelligent, reasonable, and civil members, and she has been an asset to the community ever since. Katie’s ability to passionately make her case on topics from her beloved Redskins to the most controversial of political issues with grace, courtesy, and respect is just one of her many strong points. We are so excited to have her become a member of our staff team. Please join us in congratulating Katie on her elevation to a staff role :cheers:

In addition to providing some desperately needed feminine charm and good looks (Henry is getting up there in years), Katie will assist with site and content management, member assistance, moderating duties, and helping to promote and grow the site we all love.

We can’t think of a finer individual to bring on board as a BGO Staff Member. Welcome Katie and we so look forward to having you on our team and putting your considerable talents to work!

- The BGO Staff

Now as part of the staff she has to come to all official BGO tailgates! Congrats Katie!

Who is Special K?

If the redskins could assemble a team like BGO assembles a staff we'd all be much happier people

Its official, Katie. No turning back now. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Aw, thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

John, Mark and Bob, you've created a very special Redskins fan forum here with BGO. I'm honored to be given the opportunity to help promote the vision for this community in a more official capacity. :)

Congrats, Katie!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

In light of these changes, I betcha Chris now regrets that women's curling and watching them sweep comment in the Olympic thread.

:D

I applaud the choice. I've always liked her. There's something about her where even the rare times she's fussing at you about something, you almost feel compelled to thank her for it :laugh:

She is also excellent at keeping dust-ups localized to where they started, and she doesn't seem to carry any animosity over for anyone, even after a heated debate. You gotta respect the hell out of that .

Another mod???I'm running out of bribe money dammit !!!!! Congrats on the new role at the b g o

K, just for you - I hope you enjoy it.

ht_empire_steak_house_kb_131231_16x9_608.jpg

exps7801_CGB55998C103.jpg

rolex_lady_president03-face.jpg

Man! I would love to see the pictures you guys used, to force such an otherwise bright young lady, into the Chinese water torture of trying to moderate this gang.

I mean, we're hell when we're well. But, we're so often sick.

Condolences Katie.

I mean, congrats. I think.

Congratulations Katie! Kick ass and take names....err good luck! ;) Another obvious choice and a good one at that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.