• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Never Forget

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
It’s well documented that I am not a Springstein fan, but I watched that performance on the news this morning, and it was perfect.

Springsteen just has a way, man.

The Rising record was such an important part of the healing and grieving process for so many immediately following the 9/11 attacks.
Now, 20 years later, he couldn't have chosen a more beautiful song than See You In My Dreams to offer such an inspiring message of hope for those who lost loved ones.

I love that man.

More importantly, may God bless the entire great nation of the United States, those lost on 9/11, and all those impacted by the loss of loved ones.

I think every single one of us were affected by what happened on 9/11. But to those who had friends and family who were lost or injured, we still hurt with you. For the those who helped rescue and clean up, we thank you. To the ones who served in the military in the aftermath of this attack, we appreciate the sacrifice you made. Giving up your jobs, leaving your family, going into harms way, I'll always appreciate those who are willing to go where very few will go and do what very few will do. That goes for military, first responders, and volunteers who stepped up when our country needed it the most, at least in my lifetime.

Amen Kel - so well said <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.