• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Need help finding an obituary online

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Just found out my best friend from high school, who I've actually known since kindergarten, has passed away. But that's all I know. I'm desperate for details and I have been googling all over the place, but can't seem to find his obituary, or a news article hopefully indicating details. I don't even know WHEN he died. The last time I spoke to him was about 3 years ago, so it could have been anytime since then. Is there a shortcut to a national database of obituaries possibly, or suggested keywords, or something like that ? I've tried entering his last known residence, and the city he was raised in and keywords like "obituary, died, death, survived by", etc. Any other suggestions ?

Last edited:
A good start would be telling us his name, approximate age, location, etc. Details matter. I can find anyone and anything, I've been doing it for years. Just need the details.

PM that info. We shouldn't be sharing personal info (particularly not our own) here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.