NCAA Tournament Bracket Game

For me, lack of fan attendance (or partial attendance) has really put a damper on watching sports in general. For an event as exciting as the Final Four tournament with single elimination, the crowd factor plays a big part in generating an awesome viewing experience. There is nothing quite like college pride in sports, and the absence of the crowd backing you has sucked a lot of energy out of this thing in my opinion.

For me, lack of fan attendance (or partial attendance) has really put a damper on watching sports in general. For an event as exciting as the Final Four tournament with single elimination, the crowd factor plays a big part in generating an awesome viewing experience. There is nothing quite like college pride in sports, and the absence of the crowd backing you has sucked a lot of energy out of this thing in my opinion.

I completely agree, especially with college sports. College sports crowds are notoriously raucous. They add a ton to the viewing experience. Even the obnoxious ones a dook or the whine and cheese at UNC add the the experience. It isn’t the same without the crowds.

Having said that, I’m still digging the games this year. I missed this tournament last year and have enjoyed seeing it again. I am looking forward to the crowds again though.

Thanks to all who played this year. Here are the final standings. Congrats to me for being the most lucky this year.

9B271034-84D9-4FC2-921A-B458E488723A.png

Congrats! It's crazy how one day can change everything... I was actually looking good and then BOOM - done.

Is anyone interested in reviving this contest? I saw it’s still out there on cbssports.com. Anyone who played last year can just make their picks in our group. I can also send invites to anyone who wants to play.

If anyone else is interested, let me know. If you were in last year, then you should be able to access the pool by going directly to cbssports.com and logging in.

I'd say the odds are in your favor since I know not a lick about college bball

I know enough to know I don’t know much. Plus I went a little crazy with my picks in this poo just because.

If anyone is interested in doing a bracket challenge, the brackets contest is available on CBS. I sent an alert to everyone who was listed as playing in the past. But if anyone wants to join, let me know and I'll send you the information. All are invited and it's free.

Last chance for anyone who wants to enter. The contest is on CBS. If you have played before, you should see your entry in the group. If you want to play, PM or tag me and I’ll get the invite to you.

First upset of the day goes to Furman. This tweet says what we all are saying.

UVA’s most experienced player literally just gave that win away. And I’m not even a little bit surprised. Been that kind of a year and I’m sorry but most of TB’s recent tourney teams have been mentally fragile.

And Princeton just screwed my bracket straight to hades.

Congrats SkinsOrlando for winning this years contest. We’ve only finished the sweet 16 and I’m already done. You still have a ton of points left, which are just style points now. I knew this year would be wacky. You so far have picked the right wacky. Congrats.

I checked it yesterday and luckily Zaga has performed lol

I can't believe that SDSU even made it out of the first round, so to have them make it to the final game was amazing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.