• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

MMQB: King thinks Griff may run often

King's knowledge of the NFL is about as strong as Chad Johnson's knowledge of the Patriots' playbook last season :laugh:

Remember when he said Danny Wuerffel would pass for 3,700 yards and 25 touchdowns under Spurrier?

Exactly. I stopped reading or paying attention Peter King years ago because I honestly can't believe that he gives more than .2 seconds of thought to most of the crap that he says or writes. Some would like to give him credit for "making bold predictions and giving insight" but to me his columns and interviews are just white noise. Let's boil this down:

"Griffin might run a lot this season because I watched him run in practice"
"If he runs he will get hit"
"If he gets hit he might get hurt"

Wow, thanks Pete.

No mention of the similarities between how Shanahan might use Griffin and how he utilized Jake Plummer to move the pocket and create opportunities. No mention of the arm or improvement at WR (we hope). Just some wild ass guess that Griffin will be running a lot based on watching practice and talking to a "source".

I'll stick to BGO for my wild ass guesses thanks :cool3:

Haven't given much thought to Peter King ever since he openly campaigned to keep Monk out of Canton.

He'd be better off reviewing coffee houses and diners...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.