• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Michael Wilbon melts down in public view

Oh how I miss the days John Riggins, George Michael and Sonny used to make him look stupid!

You think Steinberg has issues, John? Interesting. I'm sure you've interacted with him a million times more than me, but he bought a caps hat for me via a twitter request. That was awesome, and totally unexpected!
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I think he fits right into that traditional preferred role of lead Washington Sports Redskins coverage guy... and like a lot of his predescessors, forgets that we fans actually love this team and perhaps should try to remember that when choosing subject matter and in tone. I just get tired of the attack mode that WP writers are always in. I'm not saying he's a bad guy - I don't know him better than you - I just don't like his approach (or the WP's approach) to covering the biggest sports team in DC. You hate the owner? Fine. But that shouldn't color your coverage. But it does and it's nearly a constant.

Pti is actually ESPN's most successful show ratings wise if I M remembering correctly

And that is a crying shame tshile. Those 2 display such a lack of respect for their viewers it is unbelievable. I stopped watching once I heard Wilbon calling his viewers knuckle heads. I will never understand how the viewers cannot see these guys look down on them with such disdain.

I hate Mike Wilbon. Ever since his ST comments, I lost all respect for him. Eff him in the face with a 2x4.

I haven't watched PTI since he made his comments about Sean...I don't listen to ESPN Radio because of Cowherd for the same reason.

Overall I watch ESPN for Monday Night Football & The NBA (and that depends on the game)...and to see the crawl at the bottom of the screen occasionally...other than that...I don't care for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.