• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Merry Christmas!

Docsandy, that is awesome! My brother-in-law is a huge Skins' fan and got me a great Redskins' hat to go along with all the other in-law gifts that are kinda awkward since her family is a bit odd. LOL!

I will say my mother-in-law got me a great set of pots and pans from the Estate Sale of a friend. It was a 10 piece set of All-Clad pots and pans that may have been used once or twice! Woohoo! My baby can't cook, but I will be going back over the What's For Dinner thread for some ideas for sure!

Merry Christmas again everybody!

Happy Holidays everyone!

So, what did you get? Post it here - tell us about it or post pics. :) Doc got us off to a great start on the pics. Cool stuff.

Hope every one of you has a great holiday with loved ones! Thanks for being part of a special community?

Merry Christmas everybody. Let your day be filled with happiness and joy, and enjoy every second of it. Smiles on faces are a wonderful thing.

Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for being here folks, love each and every one of you.

Merry Christmas everyone. Be safe and happy!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All I want for Christmas is a big booty ho ho ho.

(Plus, peace on earth, goodwill toward man, and a professional-level offensive line.)

Police are investigating the incident. The unnamed victim was taken to a hospital for the treatment of minor injuries, but only after he finished delivering toys.

Now that man deserves to be called Santa.

May all the good folks here and all your families and friends have the best of holiday seasons.

Be sincere in your giving.

Be thankful in your receiving.

Be loving to your loved ones.

And wish a "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" to a total stranger if you can. :xmas:

Oh, and P.S.;

Try not to wish for the opportunity to bash in the heads of those who irritate the crap out of you.

At least for a while. :betterwink:

Quick Christmas Eve story. My wife's birthday is on the 20th, and she loves looking at Christmas lights, the tackier the better. So we usually go out and look, but this year we had a little too much to drink with her birthday dinner so we held out until tonight after our Christmas Eve service at church. We're driving around ooh'ing and ah'ing as we do, when we get to the local Nursing Home, which is also decorated, and has a huge Star on the top of it's roof. Not sure which kid started it, but all four started booing vociferously because it reminded them of the Cowboys star. Yep, the classy Goalders boo'ing at old people in their nursing home.

I'm very serious when I say I can't remember being prouder of my kids. :)

Hope everyone has a merry Christmas tomorrow and remember to tell your loved ones how appreciated they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.