• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Mcnabb Benched. Yeah! or What the hell?

Just got done reading that myself Serv. Looks pretty close to the mark

The last paragraph was a little melodramatic but otherwise this guy got a lot right. Having a God complex is a problem that is fairly common in the coaching realm. I don’t even know if I have that much of a problem with it. I want my coach to believe he can pull the best out of any player. We as fans just have to understand that he’s not always going to be right.

This is all going to take time. Vinny did one hell of a job on this club and while the cupboard isn’t completely bare but it was damn close, especially on the offensive side of the ball. We had almost no young talent in the pipeline. NONE! That alone will take years to fix. Can we be respectable in the meantime? Sure, but until we get the QB situation really sorted we are only ever going to be average at best.

As more details come to light I understand the benching a little better. I don’t agree with it, but I understand. At this point we have to sink or swim with McNabb and Shanny should know this. That was the case when we brought him in and barring injury a change at QB will hurt the coach’s standing with the team. Normally I might not be too concerned about that but these guys are playing hard and I don’t want to see them have a Zorn flashback.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.