Tenn. owner said it is time to cut Young.
My updated list...
1. Carolina - Luck is reported to be their choice.
2. Denver - Tebow factor - no QB pick here.
3. Buffalo - Always picks anyone but a QB in rd. one.
4. Cincinnati - Palmer is staying per Bengals brass.
5. Arizona - Gabbert or Newton will be the choice.
6. Cleveland - Giving McCoy more time.
7. San Francisco - Gabbert or Newton could be the choice.
8. Tennessee - Owner moving on from Young - may need to move up for Newton or Gabbert.
9. Dallas - No need at QB.
10. Washington - IF Newton or Gabbert falls by some chance, you've got to make the choice. Will Locker be there in rd. 2?
If we trade players for picks, it will be Mc5 and Haynesworth or some package thereof.