• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Man up - what are you willing to give up for a franchise QB?

Tenn. owner said it is time to cut Young.

My updated list...

1. Carolina - Luck is reported to be their choice.

2. Denver - Tebow factor - no QB pick here.

3. Buffalo - Always picks anyone but a QB in rd. one.

4. Cincinnati - Palmer is staying per Bengals brass.

5. Arizona - Gabbert or Newton will be the choice.

6. Cleveland - Giving McCoy more time.

7. San Francisco - Gabbert or Newton could be the choice.

8. Tennessee - Owner moving on from Young - may need to move up for Newton or Gabbert.

9. Dallas - No need at QB.

10. Washington - IF Newton or Gabbert falls by some chance, you've got to make the choice. Will Locker be there in rd. 2?

If we trade players for picks, it will be Mc5 and Haynesworth or some package thereof.

10. Washington - IF Newton or Gabbert falls by some chance, you've got to make the choice. Will Locker be there in rd. 2?

If we trade players for picks, it will be Mc5 and Haynesworth or some package thereof.

This combo has me intrigued. McD5 could be a fit in Tennessee. We know Fisher wouldn't mind having Albert back, or at least I believe it if the price was right. You think we could package something with these 2 to Tennessee?

This combo has me intrigued. McD5 could be a fit in Tennessee. We know Fisher wouldn't mind having Albert back, or at least I believe it if the price was right. You think we could package something with these 2 to Tennessee?

I really don't know. One of the Williams boys is leaving Minn., so that could be an option as well. When trades happen, (sometimes) they tend to come from the most unlikely source or situation.

Tenn. owner said it is time to cut Young.

Called this when the temper-tantrum first happened - anyone who really thought Bud Adams would keep VY over Fisher just hasn't been paying attention.

I predict Locker will be the Joe Flacco of this draft. Many thought Flacco would fall to round 2, and then the Ravens swept in and scooped him up in the first round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.