• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Louie

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Bored on a Saturday afternoon, everyone's gone but me. Netflixing Louie on FX, pretty effing funny. Anyone ever watch this? I've seen a few Louis CK's standups, and he's pretty funny, but this show is great.

Louis C.K. is absolutely one of my favorite comics, hilarious stuff.

Hes a combo of George Carlin and Stephen Wright to me. Love that guy.

If you get a chance check out the Mindy project as well
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Yeah we've seen the first two shows, she's great.

Watched two more Louie's last night with the wife, she didn't like it as much, but thought it was Ok. Very in your face humor, I like it.

No, that's next on my list. I can get it via Netflix as well, so I will explore that shortly.

if you get a chance with netflix look for a movie called "Harry Brown" with Michael Caine. its an amazing movie.

Yeah, I wanted to see that when it came out, but never got around to it. Thanks for the reminder, I will definitely look it up.

The Mindy Project is hilarious so far. Kaling is basically playing her character from the office, which was also great.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

We got his first series, Lucky Louie, on TV down here a few years ago, and it was a biatch trying to find the episodes online, but we now have them and, um, 'review' them every now and then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.