• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Linking up with Baylor Fans

My bracket in the NCAA is destroyed. So I am cheering for teams who are something of an underdog.

Go Baylor! Beat Kentucky!

Great to have you here as a part of the family. We are having our first annual BGO Virtual Draft Day Party next month and you are more than welcome to attend. Yes, it is a virtual gathering, but we are going to have a lot of fun and celebrate RG3's arrival to the Redskins.

And what an awesome year Baylor is having in sports. Great football season with the Heisman and an exciting bowl game. Both basketball teams are doing great (women have inside track to championship with that big girl and all her dunks). Great times for the Baylor Bears. :)

My bracket in the NCAA is destroyed. So I am cheering for teams who are something of an underdog.

Go Baylor! Beat Kentucky!

Great to have you here as a part of the family. We are having our first annual BGO Virtual Draft Day Party next month and you are more than welcome to attend. Yes, it is a virtual gathering, but we are going to have a lot of fun and celebrate RG3's arrival to the Redskins.

And what an awesome year Baylor is having in sports. Great football season with the Heisman and an exciting bowl game. Both basketball teams are doing great (women have inside track to championship with that big girl and all her dunks). Great times for the Baylor Bears. :)

I will take you up on that offer for the Draft Day Party. Will be a regular member of this forum if RG3 does indeed go to the Redskins. Personally would hate to see him go to the Colts.:kiss:

Welcome aboard to all the new members from the Baylor sites. You should enjoy rooting for RG3 in Blue and White!

:movefast:

RG3 Playing for the Cowboys Blue and White?

I do wish he was playing for the Cowboys.

Could you get me one of those avatars as well?

Sure - if you guys want to find your own Baylor-related one, just PM me when you do and I'll see about setting it up.

Took care of you...

You're the man. Thanks.

Tough loss today in MBB...should have a pretty good team next year though. Now we just have WBB and NFL draft to focus on.

Another Baylor fan here. Grew up a Cowboys fan, so I feel a little bit like I'm cheating on my team. But there is no way I will ever root against Robert. If you list all of his attributes (athleticism, intelligence, humility, work ethic, etc.), the one thing that I think is most important is his ability to lead and unite a team, a fan base, a community. He is truly special, a one-of-a-kind athlete and human being and should he indeed end up with the Redskins, you will all get to witness that for yourself. Just can't say enough great things about the kid! I'm still totally conflicted about what I'm gonna do on game day this fall when my Boys play your Skins. I guess it will be a win/win either way.

Colts won't draft him.

:puke:

You know I meant Colts!
Kidding Elephant. However, with the man love by Irsay for Luck, there is no way for RG3 to go there. He is just as likely to go to the other blue and white team the Cowboys.:dance:

What's up, Baylor fans! Welcome to the site! Here's to Griffin dominating the Cowboys this season! :)

Kidding Elephant. However, with the man love by Irsay for Luck, there is no way for RG3 to go there. He is just as likely to go to the other blue and white team the Cowboys.:dance:

:laugh: Dreaming!

I am one who thinks that Irsay's ego may cause him to create a stir by going against the grain and drafting the shiny new sports car not the dependable luxury sedan.

And Dallas is silver and blue! :thumbsup:

Thanks Mike. Fixed it. No clue how that happened. :(

So, if were gonna do this right...

2883529818_037a154a2b.jpg

Where do I sign up?

Are they going to be in the new Three Stooges movie? Mo, Laurie, and Carla? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.