• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Lessons from the Steelers game

trade dead line was this week ...why not try to get some help , shanny needs to change his ways sometime he's to hard headed ! anyone might have been an upgrade !

Trade deadline is tomorrow, we could still make something happen. I hear Jared Cook is looking for a new home as he's unhappy in Tennessee. We have Cooley & Paulsen, but Paul isn't shaping up like we expected.

Like TE is a major need in the middle of this mess. haha good one.

Trade deadline is tomorrow, we could still make something happen. I hear Jared Cook is looking for a new home as he's unhappy in Tennessee. We have Cooley & Paulsen, but Paul isn't shaping up like we expected.

Paulsen my have good size and hands, but he's good for getting flagged at least twice a game it seems. I hear his name too often, for either holding, or false starts. This isn't something new with him, so he hasn't improved from one season to the next.

As for the entire receiving corps, I'd have their asses out on a field with the sprinklers going till they were ready to drop from exhaustion.

The last thing the Redskins need to do now is make a trade. The problems with this team won't be solved with the acquisition of one player, especially the type of player that is going to be available. There is a reason these guys are available and it isn't because their current teams think they are going to be future pro bowlers :laugh:

Stay the course and fix the team in the offseason. Use the rest of the season to judge who quits and who continues to compete.

This is a valuable experience to see what guys like Riley, Kerrigan, Jenkins, Baker, Trent Williams, Griffin, Morris and other younger players are made of.

No one is going to blame these players for the sins of front offices past and present or the failure of veterans like Hall to actually lead by example.

Like TE is a major need in the middle of this mess. haha good one.

We just lost our primary TE to a season-ending (possibly career-ending) injury. We brought back Cooley, but who knows how much he has left in the tank, and Paulsen is a fantastic 3rd TE, but he's not a primary pass-catcher. Paul is a year, maybe two away - I think bringing in a Jared Cook type would be a huge boon for this offense, personally.

You're right though, its not the biggest need at the moment. OL & DBs are of higher concern. I was just pointing out that Cook might be available. :)

The last thing the Redskins need to do now is make a trade. The problems with this team won't be solved with the acquisition of one player, especially the type of player that is going to be available. There is a reason these guys are available and it isn't because their current teams think they are going to be future pro bowlers :laugh:

Partially agree - I wouldn't want to ship out any draft picks, but if we can get a player-for-player trade going, we should do it. Especially if that players' name rhymes with MeAngelo Small.

Who is going to take on his contract and poor performances?

I said at the time Cerrato agreed to pay Hall after signing him from the Raiders - Hall played very well for those 8 games he played here in 2009 and kept his mouth shut to get a new deal and then once he got the new deal the old MeAngelo was back and has been since.

This club has been a pin-cushion whore for every con artist in a uniform to get paid.

I don't think we should trade for anybody this year, just suck it up with who we have for now.

As far as Hall goes, I do not see any team wanting to trade for him and all the baggage that comes with that drama queen...

I don't think we should trade for anybody this year, just suck it up with who we have for now.

As far as Hall goes, I do not see any team wanting to trade for him and all the baggage that comes with that drama queen...

Strangely, I see Hall as the kind of player that the Pats like to take a gamble on. Hey, they took Albert off our hands. It could happen twice, right?:whoknows:

I'd add Kerrigan to that list as well.

I agree, though I also agree with those who think that if we trade anything it should be for picks and not for players at this point.

Who is going to take on his contract and poor performances?

I said at the time Cerrato agreed to pay Hall after signing him from the Raiders - Hall played very well for those 8 games he played here in 2009 and kept his mouth shut to get a new deal and then once he got the new deal the old MeAngelo was back and has been since.

This club has been a pin-cushion whore for every con artist in a uniform to get paid.

Yep, it all started with Bruce Smith.:wall:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.