• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Launched my boat. Woot!!!!!

stevenaa

The Team Captain
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
Launced the boat I've been building since Sept. 09. It was quite a day. Took my family of five and my inlaws for a day on the lake. It performed flawlessly. I can't tell you how much good it feels to put so much effort into someting for so long and have it exceed your expectations. I still have lots of things I want to do to it, but I'm finally enjoying the fruits of my labor.

Here is the launch video. My father inlaw is manning the line while I back her in.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdmMCKnse4E[/media]

My daughter along for a ride.

photo4.JPG

Absolutely awesome! She's a beaut. What a feeling of accomplishment that must be.

You should be very proud.

That's awesome! Congrats on a job well done. Hope to see more pics and vids in the future. :)

Great job! I see many days of fishing ahead!

Very nice! Congrats on all the hard work paying off! Looks great!

Congrats on the accomplishment.

When does the blue primer get the burgundy painted over it? ;)

Congratulations-pride in accomplishment is definitely warranted. Nice looking craft. :)

Thanks all. Next time out I'll be taking lots of pics and vids.

Congratulations! That is awesome! I see many, many fishie landing is your future :)

Launch was on Whitney Lake. Benbrook is much closer. Supposed to be great Striper/Hybrid fishing. I'll probably be hitting it by the end of the week. :) You from around here?

I have cousins who live in Haltom City and Arlington. They like Benbrook and have talked about it on occasion. That is how I know about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.