• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Larry Warford OG Released by NO

Bulldog

The Legend
Reaction score
Three time pro bowler on open market. We could use an experienced LG for 2020 and with many clubs at or near the cap we might be able to sign him to a reasonable deal.

I would rather make this move then give up a pick to JAX for Fournette.

Who is currently slated to start at LG? If you can get him on a short term deal, I think you do it. A long term deal I think goes against the model of a rebuild they are trying to do. But a short contract to have a guy fill a hole while you rebuild the team, I’d take it.

I’m never opposed to adding quality depth, but wasn’t Martin coming along toward the end of last year?

Saints are in win now mode due to Bees’ age. Makes me skeptical as to why they’d let him go.
Wonder what’s wrong with him?

Saints are in win now mode due to Bees’ age. Makes me skeptical as to why they’d let him go.
Wonder what’s wrong with him?
They drafted Cesar Ruiz in the first round who clearly is the starter, and freed up almost $8 million in salary cap space. Probably let him go vs. expecting him to be a backup.

Signing Warford would give us a starter and depth with Martin able to fill in if Scherff has another injury plagued season.

the old joke was " vet min plus incentives " lol but seriously starter quality LG, if we can get a decent deal on the table, I think you do it, remember we have uncertainty at LT with a rookie, if we can shore up the rest of the line and get a run game together, we could be a contender

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.