• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

JP FInlay interviews Ron Rivera

• Thread starter testuserregistered
  • Start date
Ron Rivera was recently interviewed by JP Finlay and had some interesting things to say...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Om
That is one slick video. Where's my damn helmet?

Interesting video. I know they’re talking heads but it’s nice to hear others say we have legit talent on this team.

Well, we knew there was a coaching gap here when a rookie Jonathan Allen offered to provide copies of the Alabama practices because ours were too soft and not getting guys ready.

Not necessarily an interview, but pretty cool to hear his comments with others as he pops around.

This was a test thread during the site build but I’m glad you guys are enjoying it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.