• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Josh Morgan

Sheesh, Morgan was receiving death threats via twitter for the penalty. My goodness! Its week 2!

That's crazy. I bet when he makes his first catch this weekend he gets booed. If he drops that first pass he's really going to hear it.

The media, fans and probably coaches have been on him all week. He deserves it to a point of course but we have to give him a chance to redeem himself.

I myself was hard on him (see OP), but death threats? Man, that's just taking it to a whole other level.

Yeah he deserves the criticism, but nobody deserves death threats.

It's easy to say that you can handle Cortland Finnegan's mouth while watching TV with a bunch of buddies than to actually do the task in a high pressure situation and being subject to his mouth most of the game. Andre Johnson couldn't handle it once and actually got in a fight with him. And if I recall, Santana Moss came to blows with a couple corners and people have already forgiven him because well, he didn't get the full punishment. In other words, I suspect Morgan has drawn more ire because he got caught and punished and because he's still a foreigner of sorts who hasn't developed a strong rapport with the fans yet.

I was just coming to see if there was a thread on this.. just read it on CSNNet... I agree it was a bonehead move.. all of us in chat that day agreed. But death threats via twitter? Oh come on... Stupid move, yes. Bonehead yes. Deaththreats... not something I would be proud of as a Redskins fan. ::shaking head::.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.