• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

JLa (twitter): Rex Grossman to start!

Dead Money

, Mike Wise HATE'r
Reaction score
@JasonLaCanfora: The Redskins are going back to Rex Grossman at QB. Mike Shanahan informed team of decision over weekend. Full story ahead on NFL.com

Oh my! Didn't really see this coming but kinda glad its not being done during the game.

Let's get back to mediocrity and lose out on a potential franchise QB!

Hooray!!

Ahhh...it doesn't really matter anymore. For this season at least.

Shanny no has four QB strikes against him. Yes, I'm including Jason Campbell.

Shanny no has four QB strikes against him. Yes, I'm including Jason Campbell.

You know a coach is a bad evaluator of quarterback talent when the best one he had, and let go, was Jason Campbell.

Yep, unfortunately Jason Campbell looks like Aaron Rodgers compared to the rogue's gallery of passers Mike and Kyle have brought in here.

The current situation is the result of 'coach think' in which a coach with a big ego believes knowledge of his system (Grossman, Beck) is enough to trump physical talent to play his position.

The current situation is the result of 'coach think' in which a coach with a big ego believes knowledge of his system (Grossman, Beck) is enough to trump physical talent to play his position.

Sounds a lot like the Ol' Ball Coach's approach. How did that work out?

I can't believe you guys think Jason Campbell would have been able to run the Shanahan offense any better than either of the other 2 bums we have. First, their offensive line is solid. Second, they have one of the best RB's in the league in McFadden. And third, his backup filled in quite nicely last week. Rex would certainly have the same success out there that Jason has had. Beck? :laugh:

I can't believe you guys think Jason Campbell would have been able to run the Shanahan offense any better than either of the other 2 bums we have. First, their offensive line is solid. Second, they have one of the best RB's in the league in McFadden. And third, his backup filled in quite nicely last week. Rex would certainly have the same success out there that Jason has had. Beck? :laugh:

the raiders would have at least split between the chiefs and broncosd had jason played

Because the Raiders play a rather vanilla offense because they are solid at the 2 spots they need to be, RB and O-line. Campbell would never have been able to run this offense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.