• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Jabar Gaffney Released

• Thread starter Lanky Livingston
  • Start date
Agreed. I also think Shan's is convinced Garçon, Morgan, Hankerson, Moss, Paul, and Robinson will get the job done. And well.

Agreed. They are looking for size and speed. With Griffin's arm strength and accuracy, receivers with one of those two things will be the key. Gaffney,while solid, was not a burner and was of average size.

Amusing that the rumor is Dallas may be interested in Gaffney.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

Gaffney signs with New England.

So is that the 4th or 5th former player from DC to sign with them in the last 2 years?

Stallworth, Carter, Landry, Gaffney... Isn't there one more?

I'm not including the Haynesworth trade.

Landry signed with the Jets, I thought.

So is that the 4th or 5th former player from DC to sign with them in the last 2 years?

Stallworth, Carter, Landry, Gaffney... Isn't there one more?

I'm not including the Haynesworth trade.

Landry signed with the Jets, I thought.

Yeah, Landry signed with the Jets. Pats signed Andre Carter, Stallworth and now Gaffney for sure, I don't recall anyone else.

Was Gaffney with NE right before Houston... ?

Nick

Yes BD, he is, albeit by way of Chicago, Denver and St. Louis so not direct from here to there like Carter, Stallworth and Jaffney.

I liked this guy on the field--a lot. He's earned my respect as a player.

And Fear, I agree. Patience couldn't have hurt here.

18961040.jpg

19080849.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.