• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

IT'S FOR REAL SKINS/g-men GAME THREAD

I'm noticing the Giants are driving into the red zone easily enough but getting in seems to be very tough for 'em....hmmmm

Can someone explain the play calling on that last series? Seriously. Thanks.

Totally dismayed. Way to have no confidence in your offense. Should have figured since he thought it necessary to go trick play on the second play of the game after a fantastic run.

We better get in Eli's face now. We've dodged a bullet twice, and don't see it happening again.

Come on D !

That pass by Eli the receiver was wide friggin open.

Thank goodness he dropped it

Looks like the same old D to me so far and Hall isn't impressing me at all.

Wow. Really. Can't even bump a receiver out of bounds?

Man, I would have liked a full screen replay of the TD pass. Looked like he hit the line twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.