• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Is there anything better than...

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
a Saturday afternoon nap? I feel refreshed!

It occurs to me that sometimes we need a nap, other times we need a beer, another time maybe it's a some kind of food or whatever.

So... what's yours? What hits the spot for you, to give you that contented sigh.

(given that this board is mostly comprised of men, I get the given response is likely to be sex. I get that, works for me too. What ELSE?)
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I'll reply later on. Need to take a nap. That was my actual plan of action before checking in to see what's going on around here.

:)

I rarely get the chance to do it, but there's not much better than finding a spot in the hot sun (before it gets too oppressively blazingly hot) and going reptile for a bit.

Delicious.

Last November when I was in the Dominican, my fiancé and I went out to swim with the dolphins. We had run for 3 days so by the time we got back to our landing point before they bussed us back to our lodging, I was beat. While waiting for the bus, I found a hammock about 15 yards from the ocean hanging in between two palm trees. Between the fronds whispering, the cool ocean breeze and the sway of the hammock, I was out like a light! It was one of the most refreshing naps of my life!

Sitting on the back porch, with my feet up. Cigar in one hand, a glass of Maker's Mark in the other....

I know this is going to sound weird, but while the weather is not to hot, I often lay on the cool concrete garage floor beside my bike at night, picturing new ways to modify or enhance it, or just thinking about whatever.

AS the cool night get fewer and farther between, I loose the solitude of my cave. Luckily, I'm off on mondays so I can get some peace and quiet to just dream...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.