• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Is the NFL Blacklisting Kerry Rhodes?

yea...that is one way of putting it. kinda like other arguments where we were told "it's all about love and not resources". which, of course, turned out to be a sham.

I know, let's see if there are any pedofiles who have safety skills. what they do in the privacy of their homes has no bearing with what happens in the locker room or the field.

gimme a break. this thread is comically transparent.

Annnnd, this is exactly the reason he is probably being blacklisted. Because ignorant people compare being gay to being a pedofile. Oy vey.

I guess I should have known a thread like this could never make it in this forum, apologies mods.

When are people going to come to the realization that the defensive backfield is not going to be stabilized with a magic bullet?

It is going to take time for Amerson and Rambo to become acclimated to regular NFL season play.

It is probably going to take Thomas getting healthy and another draft pick and/or free agent signing next offseason to 'finish' off the rebuild of the unit.

Due to the cap penalty, we are stuck with Hall and Wilson as well as Meriweather/Doughty in key roles.

None of these players IMO would even make the defensive roster of the 49ers or Seahawks.

Think about it. The Redskins were willing to sign Antoine Winfield at 35 in the offseason to a contract to be a contributor here and he couldn't even make the Seahawks roster as a backup.

Like others have suggested, move DHall over to safety. It's a safe move and he tends to do better in nickel/dime packages anyway when he is not on the left or right side as one of the cover corners.

Annnnd, this is exactly the reason he is probably being blacklisted. Because ignorant people compare being gay to being a pedofile. Oy vey.

I guess I should have known a thread like this could never make it in this forum, apologies mods.

Yawn. You picked the topic precisely because of your politics. I simply obliged the puerile impulse on your part to push an agenda many of us have had to endure for years. You should be thanking me! I delivered the soapbox to your doorstep. And you thought none of us cared about your emotional well being. It has to be exhausting being so virtuous. Well, I'm behind you Lanky! Whoops....a bit insensitive there. I'm with ya all the way!

Yawn. You picked the topic precisely because of your politics. I simply obliged the puerile impulse on your part to push an agenda many of us have had to endure for years. You should be thanking me! I delivered the soapbox to your doorstep. And you thought none of us cared about your emotional well being. It has to be exhausting being so virtuous. Well, I'm behind you Lanky! Whoops....a bit insensitive there. I'm with ya all the way!

Nope, not pushing any agenda. Except the agenda of getting help in the Redskins secondary, something I'm sure even you can get behind.

Keep the politics out if this forum please.

The Redskins right now don't have functional safeties. Meriweather can't be counted on physically at age 29 and has a tin-plated head as we saw last week. Reed Doughty knows where to go and what to do but he is too slow and limited athletically to DO IT. Rambo is a rookie that will take most of the season to feel comfortable.

Pugh, Gumbs are simply fodder at this point. Why the team decided to waive Minnifield and keep Gumbs, who has been inactive each week anyway, is beyond my comprehension.

With Rhodes he may bring some baggage but that doesn't stop the team from employing DeAngelo Hall, Meriweather, Fred Davis, Tanard Jackson and all of the recent suspended players.

You can't tell me this is a team that only signs guys with the character of a Darrell Green or Chris Samuels :)

The Redskins right now don't have functional safeties. Meriweather can't be counted on physically at age 29 and has a tin-plated head as we saw last week. Reed Doughty knows where to go and what to do but he is too slow and limited athletically to DO IT. Rambo is a rookie that will take most of the season to feel comfortable.

Pugh, Gumbs are simply fodder at this point. Why the team decided to waive Minnifield and keep Gumbs, who has been inactive each week anyway, is beyond my comprehension.

With Rhodes he may bring some baggage but that doesn't stop the team from employing DeAngelo Hall, Meriweather, Fred Davis, Tanard Jackson and all of the recent suspended players.

You can't tell me this is a team that only signs guys with the character of a Darrell Green or Chris Samuels :)

and you can't tell me that this team has had much success integrating FAs into the mix. a signing during the season only compounds the problem. media circus that would ensue aside, they don't have the cash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.