• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

"Inside Secret Government Warehouses" New TV show

Good discussion.

If the guide on my tv is correct, the next two episodes focus on the Vatican, and on a collection of underground tunnels below Washington DC.

My Father is a retired, high-ranking officer in the Army. He has told me of tunnels under DC that allow the President to escape in case of a serious attack. I believe there are tunnels between the White House and Camp David.

He also said the same for Congress. Tunnels under DC that allow them to escape in an emergency situation.

The show claims to reveal even more than just those.

Does anyone have any opinion on that subject? Is that common knowledge in DC?

Last edited:
Call me skeptical. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

There's no doubt that Area 51 is a place where they do testing of secret stuff. Until you show me hard data of anything 'miraculous' I'm doubtful of alien technology being at play.

As for secret tunnels from the White House to Camp David ... what would be the point? While the good guys are making their ways through the tunnel, the bad guys can just fly at high speed to the other end ... and wait. :)

Now Mount Weather in Loudoun County, that's another thing entirely. :anonymous:

I know under the white house is a bunker and in colorado there are 3 more out there somewhere that they can hide the presidnet in one might be A51. but tunnel systems were built under NY also and a few other eastern cities.

As far as being ET out there i doubt there is any if there was i would believe it would lead serous credibilty to an actually god as why he would put two different races of beings out there

Did anyone else see this on tv last night? I ran across it while surfing through channels, and procrastinating on going to bed.

Lester Holt was the commentator. Pretty respected newsman. 99.9999% of these shows are total speculation, and a waste of time imho. But this one last night was worth catching, should you see it on your tv guide.

I don't want to give away the big spoiler, but it was Area 51 related, and for the first time ever, provides clear visual evidence that the government has been lying about the facility.

Did anyone else see this? Great show.

the government acknowledged te existence of Area 51 in 2003.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.