• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Injury Report for Lions game as of 9/21

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Of these, I am most concerned about Bowen and Golston being questionable, as thin as we are at DE (and being the same status as Meriweather, which is never a good thing for a non-Meriweather player).

And this is something I don't understand about the terms. Of the 5 players listed as Questionable, 3 of them had Full Practice on Friday. It seems odd that a player who has a full practice 2 days before a game would be listed as questionable, and not at least Probable.

Redskins.com | Injury Report

Last edited:
Fred Davis was just added as questionable, with an ankle injury. It could provide a huge opportunity for Jordan Reed.

I don't know about *officially*, but I think Jordan has already supplanted Davis as starter (given his lack of production in a contract year, and idiotic comments about missing assignments which clearly pissed Shanahan off).

I won't be at all surprised if the Redskins traded the guy any day now. Total waste of a roster spot. And he mostly has been from day one.

We can only wish and hope that we could swap Davis for a decent DB or OL this early in the season.

- and that's a good point about being a contract year....if he can't step it up in a year like this, then we have no use for him.

Last edited:
I wonder what we could get for him right now. If we could find a team in serious need, could we get a 5th or 6th next season?

We'd have to move sooner rather than later, as he becomes a FA at the end of the year.

No one was willing to sign him as a Free Agent in the off-season coming off an achilles injury, he's been supplanted by a rookie as the starter and you think we can trade for him?

Possibly to a contender in need of a quick replacement. Like NE if Gronk's post-steroid abuse issues cause his body to fall apart again.

Even then, likely only a 6th.

No one was willing to sign him as a Free Agent in the off-season coming off an achilles injury, he's been supplanted by a rookie as the starter and you think we can trade for him?

Possibly to a contender in need of a quick replacement. Like NE if Gronk's post-steroid abuse issues cause his body to fall apart again.

Even then, likely only a 6th.

They gave us a 6th for Haines-worth (yea I spelled that correctly because his "worth" is about a pair of "Haines" underwear), so surely they'll give up a 6th for Davis.
They in desperate need, and they've been known to take chances on questionable players

Any inside scoop on Forbath's practice today and if he's good to go on Sun?

Forbath is out.

Davis is another of the 'lost' Cerrato draft class of 2008 where the team acquired three #2 picks at the top of the draft and then proceeded to watch all three of them flame out as draft busts.

Davis inactive today.

Come on down Jordan Reed!

Davis is another Michael Westbrook. On paper he is a pro bowl talent in terms of size and speed, but he has a nickel-plated head and just lacks the focus and discipline to be a top NFL player.

Teams bang their heads against the wall with high picks like this for a few years and finally cut their losses.

It's a shame we had to tie up $2M in cap room this year for Davis.

We could have used an OL, S or DL depth in free agency.

Davis is another Michael Westbrook. On paper he is a pro bowl talent in terms of size and speed, but he has a nickel-plated head and just lacks the focus and discipline to be a top NFL player.

Teams bang their heads against the wall with high picks like this for a few years and finally cut their losses.

It's a shame we had to tie up $2M in cap room this year for Davis.

We could have used an OL, S or DL depth in free agency.

But we needed TE help... ***sarcasm alert***

A 3rd round pick that was questioned at the time has rather easily supplanted Davis!

On a good note for us...Reggie Bush is inactive today!

Davis is another of the 'lost' Cerrato draft class of 2008 where the team acquired three #2 picks at the top of the draft and then proceeded to watch all three of them flame out as draft busts.

And if they had let my grandmother pick at random we could have ended up with any 3 of Ray Rice, Jordy Nelson, Brandon Flowers, Desean Jackson, Calais Campbell, Jamal Charles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.