• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Injury Report 9/24/11 (Updated)

Boone

The Commissioner
Staff member
BGO Ownership Group
Reaction score
Military Branch
Marine Corps
Alma Mater
Virginia
Friday (9/23/11)

Out
None

Did Not Participate in Practice
Pos. Player Injury
FB Darrel Young Hamstring

Limited Participation in Practice
Pos. Player Injury
S DeJon Gomes Hamstring
S LaRon Landry Hamstring
FB Mike Sellers Ankle
CB Josh Wilson Back

Full Participation in Practice
Pos. Player Injury
WR Brandon Banks Knee
TE Chris Cooley Knee
LB Keyaron Fox Back
CB DeAngelo Hall Toe
TE Logan Paulsen Hamstring

Bold indicates change in status

(Courtesy of the Washington Redskins)

Saturday (9/24/11)

Out
None

Doubtful
None

Questionable
Pos. Player Injury
S DeJon Gomes (LP) Hamstring
S LaRon Landry (LP) Hamstring
FB Mike Sellers (LP) Ankle
FB Darrel Young (LP) Hamstring

Probable
Pos. Player Injury
WR Brandon Banks (FP) Knee
TE Chris Cooley (FP) Knee
LB Keyaron Fox (FP) Back
CB DeAngelo Hall (FP) Toe
TE Logan Paulsen (FP) Hamstring
CB Josh Wilson (FP) Back

(Courtesy of the Washington Redskins)

little concerned that both our fullbacks are listed as questionable. :(

Get ready for our 3 TE set :)

Wonder if Austin sees action Monday Night or if Shanny goes with Stallworth?

Tony Romo - Broken ribsssss, a cracked vertebra, one collapsed lung, one partially removed lung, 95% clogged carotid arteries, prosthetic limbs, and suffering from diabetic blindess.

OMG YOU GUYS, TONY ROMO TOTALLY RECOVERED FROM CANCER TO PLAY TONIGHT!!!!1!1!!11!!!!

I heard he personally discovered, and performed, the life saving surgery himself. With a plastic butter knife!!!

I thought he used the plastic butter knife to give himself a tracheotomy so that he could breath, allowing him to come back into the game against San Fran?

I thought he used the plastic butter knife to give himself a tracheotomy so that he could breath, allowing him to come back into the game against San Fran?
Yeah, that's what everybody thought. The truth is, he couldn't hit the right crease to do the tracheotomy, so, he just held his breath for the rest of the game, therefore lessening his carbon footprint, and saving the world.

Orlando Scandrick is out for the Cowboys. This might not be a good thing, as he is super overrated, but it also means our WRs will be covered by 4th & 5th string CBs. If we can keep Grossman upright, there is no reason he shouldn't throw for 4 or 5 TDs.

EDIT: my prediction earlier in the week is that Gaffney would be the primary beneficiary. His precise routes will leave a lot of jock straps on the field.

Darrel Young is on the field warming up; still don't know if he'll go or not.

EDIT: In a game like this, I kind of want Sellers playing anyway. He's an old school, smash mouth type of dude. Need someone who is gonna rock the Cowboys defenders backwards! Especially need his huge hits on special teams.

From Kelly Johnson:
"Darrel Young update: May have a chance to play.. Received pregame treatment & hamstring seems to be responding well. He's testing it now."

Just saw on Comcast, the inactive list is:

Darrel Young
Dejon Gomes
Markus White
Donte Stallworth
Willie Smith
Leonard Hankerson
Darrion Scott

Edit: I just got to thinking about Big Mike Sellers, I hope he doesn't make any mistakes. The kid has been pretty good at FB this year. Bring Mike!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.