• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I'm not saying I am paranoid, but doesn't it seem funny that...

They were allowed to stagger the suspensions so as not to handicap the team in a playoff run.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

They were allowed to stagger the suspensions so as not to handicap the team in a playoff run.

Are you serious? I thought Sherman's appeal was just being held up for some reason? One of them is definitely suspended right now, he dropped his appeal.

Yeah and they'll have him back for the playoffs. Shermans been allowed to delay his suspension for weeks and he'll be available again for their big match up with the niners . The whole situation stinks bad... I cannot believe that the biggest sport has so much blatant corruption.

Something does not add up here; Black was suspended and the announcement made AFTER he had gone through the appeal process and lost. You can't delay your suspension by delaying your appeal, if that were the case all suspended players would delay until the season was over THEN serve his suspension.

Favoritism. Fraud. Bias. Collusion. Call it what you want, simple fact is that their one set of rules for all players is a complete farce.

I'm visiting family in NJ today... It was such fun to listen them on the radio bash their 2time mvp and super bowl winning qb. The fans are ridiculous. Fire the coaching staff blah blah blah. Loved it. Luckily got to listen to Philly sports talk too... So much fun hearing that funeral procession! Can't wait to knock Dallas out of the playoffs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.