• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

If You Are The New York Jets.....

My guess is the original one - Royster is on the trading block and we stay with the present roster as it is now.

It does appear that's it's coming down to Royster vs. Williams. Royster may seem like the obvious choice, but Williams does also play on special teams. That may be the deciding factor.

We are not getting a 1st round pick for Cousins! I would accept anything we can get for Rex at this point and that is what I really believe could happen this week. Give Rex a solid OL and a decent RB and he could be good enough. It is when he is hurried that the dragon gets unleashed!

Want to place a wager on that? We will get at least a first round pick for Cousins, there is no doubt in my mind. I don't think it will happen until next offseason, but it will happen.

Want to place a wager on that? We will get at least a first round pick for Cousins, there is no doubt in my mind. I don't think it will happen until next offseason, but it will happen.

I honestly don't think it's worth even entertaining until the 2015 offseason, the last year of his contract.

There are very few sure things in the NFL; one of them is injuries. There will be teams dying for a QB (due to injuries) as the 2015 season approaches just like there are this year; just like there were last year; and the year before.

If someone wants to give us 2 first rounders - I say bite the bullet, but I seriously doubt anyone would do that (although who knows, there are a lot of dumb/bad GMs and owners out there, we certainly used to be in that group.) Aside from that, wait until the 2015 offseason. Having a decent backup QB (in terms of talent and character) that cost you a 4th round pick is awesome; don't be so quick to give it up.

I could see them trading Rex though. Solid backup with SB experience that's played well in the preseason... You're not going to get a huge pick in return, but maybe a 4th/5th/6th. That would be a solid trade in my opinion. Maybe even Pat White could be haggled to someone for a decent pick if he plays well in the finale.

Side note: I can't believe I'm excited about getting a 4th or 5th round pick. We finally have a front office that can turn that into something meaningful, after years of missing on 1st and 2nd rounders...

Kirk Cousins IMO will be starting the first two games of the season and if the Redskins come through and Washington wins those games in prime time the value of Kirk Cousins next offseason or in 2015 will be sky-high.

Kevin Kolb who had less demonstrable talent than Cousins garnered a second round pick and a pro bowl corner in Rogers-Cromartie from Arizona.

Shanahan believes Cousins was a first round talent and if he plays at that level there would be no reason for Mike to deal him for anything less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.