• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I'd Fire Shanahan Right Now

McD5

The Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Alma Mater
Florida State
He's worthless. He has made one terrible decision after another. His coaching staff...that he hired and continues to support, is just so pathetic.

Haslett? You're fired.

Raheem, who oversaw the worst secondary in NFL history last year? And now this in Washington? You're fired.

Danny Smith? You have been a huge embarrassment. You're fired.

Slowik? That loser can catch a taxi out of town with Shanny. You're fired.

Maybe allow Kyle to remain as OC for the sake of continuity with RG3' but the rest flat out suck.

It's time to start courting Sean Payton, Kelly, or Jay Gruden.

Enough of this bumbling fool named Shanahan. I'd fire him right this second.

Last edited:
kyles play calls suck today aswell especially in tha redzone! best play was when logan hit tha ref with tha ball .

Do you hear this loser after the game?

"The season now becomes player evaluation mode for next year."

Really? I heard that crap in year 1. This is year 3. He's a broken man, only 9 games in. It's time to send this loser packing right now.

As much as I know he needs to go, along with every swinging **** on the staff, I also know, we can't do it until after next season.

In a perfect world, he would retire.

So much for us not being a joke in the NFL... If it were not for RG3 and Morris we would not have won a game this year.

As much as I know he needs to go, along with every swinging **** on the staff, I also know, we can't do it until after next season.

In a perfect world, he would retire.

I wouldn't let that feeble chump, with the attitude of a quitter, stay around another second to rub off on our players.

I'd retire him right now.

Has Shanahan given up? Saying season is over kills your team. Like Brian Mitchell said, you evaluate players in training camp and preseason.

Shanahan needs to evaluate himself and other coaches.

Has Shanahan given up? Saying season is over kills your team. Like Brian Mitchell said, you evaluate players in training camp and preseason.

Shanahan needs to evaluate himself and other coaches.

He's given up. Now we need to give up on him.

His mind isn't what it used to be. He's tired. He's done.

Really? I heard that crap in year 1. This is year 3. He's a broken man, only 9 games in. It's time to send this loser packing right now.

It needs to start with the coaching staff. It is pathetic that you are giving up 9 games into the year, hell who am I kidding Shanny gave up last week it was pretty obvious.

I hear Sean Payton may be available next year :biggrin2:

How do you tell RG3 only nine games into the season, that this year is done?

Can this loser immediately.

One can only hope Allen has the next coach waiting in the wings. That "Evaluation" statement was just like running up the white flag, and while I never thought this team would win more than four games this year, that kind of statement needs to stay in your head.

I and a lot of other folks knew this team was a wreck starting the season, but there is no fire from the coaches that translates to the field. I don't want him fired ala Norv Turner, and I don't think the danny will do that after the taosting he took for canning Norv with four games left. But it wouldn't shock me at all if he not talking to Allen already. At least SHanny is not ruining RGIII like Spurrier ruined Patrick Ramsey

the team's 3-6... you can't pack it in as a coach at 3-6. For that, he should be canned. How's his team going to fight if he's quit?

How do you tell RG3 only nine games into the season, that this year is done?

Can this loser immediately.

I agree, as a coach when you say the season is over that means YOU quit on the team. The way we have played this year has had me frustrated but for Shanny to say this, he needs to go.

I don't know what the answer at HC is, but it is obvious now that he is not it...

5 divisional games left, and you just quit?

Player evaluation mode? You've seen the players in practice and games all season. He'll, he drafted many of them.

Get this loser away from our players right now. Losing is a cancer, and he's full of it.

He's quit. Fire him right now into the bye, and promote an interim coach who doesn't believe in quitting.

Fire Kyle too.

Alfred Morris had 12 carries for 72 yards at the start of the third quarter and was averaging 6 yards a carry and in the second half the Redskins go one dimensional and abandon the run entirely in a game where the Panthers DL was all too happy to tee of on Griffin and rush him.

Fire Kyle too.

Alfred Morris had 12 carries for 72 yards at the start of the third quarter and was averaging 6 yards a carry and in the second half the Redskins go one dimensional and abandon the run entirely in a game where the Panthers DL was all too happy to tee of on Griffin and rush him.

Morris didn't play a whole lot after he went out with that injury.

While we're at it, rehire Norv.

Bunch of geniuses we have as a fanbase.

Give 'em two years and fire the hell out of 'em.

Fire Kyle too.

I've been mostly happy with Kyle's offense this year and the scoring and yardage back that up. This was not a game he should be proud of though.

When a head coach of a professional sports team gives up on a team when the season is hardly half over he does not deserve a that job.

Shanahan reminds me a lot of Norv, in facial appearance and demeanor. They've both just been in too many last second games. Too many missed field goals, or on the receiving end of last second defeats.

Everyone has their prime in every occupation. Nothing lasts forever. Bobby Bowden lost it ten years ago. Gibbs2 wasn't the same. And Shanny hasn't had it for the last eight years or so. He's done.

Does anyone really want to go into next season with Haslett, Raheem or Danny Smith on the staff? Like they'll improve with another season?

He's done. His decision making is awful. End it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.