• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I Love Halloween

Goaldeje

The Legend
Reaction score
Alma Mater
James Madison
Just got done Trick or Treating with the kids. Told 'em Mommy and I need to inspect all their candy for needles and drugs and stuff. Just like my folks did. I love Halloween.
Posted via BGO Mobile Device

I remember the times that my daughter went out in her various costumes. She always had a way of getting more candy - never could figure it out. Really enjoying all the kids tonight. Giving them packs of peanut M&Ms and Snickers bars.

To me, Halloween is the start of the holiday season. Less than a month later, you have Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and all the good times with family. Another month after that, you have Christmas with the gifts and good times with family again. A few days later, it is New Year's with all the good football games.

Here is to another holiday season that is full of good times and new memories.

Happy Halloween everyone!

And welcome to the 2011 holiday season. :)

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. Sadly, there are no kids in the neighborhood any more. We had all of 4 kids come trick or treating last year. Not a single kid yet today or tonight.

I use to spend almost every night for two weeks decorating for Halloween... grave stones, spider webs, spooky noises, bubbling cauldron,fog machine, and an RC rat to run out of the fog. Black lights everywhere....

I agree Pete. My kids and vast majority of kids in neighborhood are grown. Last night we had 4 kids show up. Two of the 4 were my neighbors bringing their 11 month old twins. I gave Darren a beer, which we used to give and get when took kids out in our neighborhood.

Problem is now I have all this candy to eat. Really can't wait until my grandchild is born and old enough to go trick or treating.

Love Halloween.. and love decorating, though my niece does the majority of it... everyone knew who we root for in this house as you can see by the picture below.

Last edited:
When I grow up, I want to marry Sandy. Wonder if she likes bengal cats?

LOL.. I like Bengal cats, as long as they aren't from Cincinnati :)

I agree Pete. My kids and vast majority of kids in neighborhood are grown. Last night we had 4 kids show up. Two of the 4 were my neighbors bringing their 11 month old twins. I gave Darren a beer, which we used to give and get when took kids out in our neighborhood.

Problem is now I have all this candy to eat. Really can't wait until my grandchild is born and old enough to go trick or treating.

I'm a long way off from grandkids. Well, I dam well better be :)

I enjoy Halloween and I can't wait until I live in a neighborhood that actually has trick-or-treaters! I've lived in dorms/apartments for the last 9 years and we never get any :( Well, in my college dorm freshman year we had some because the school had a program for local kids, but that was it.

I enjoy Halloween and I can't wait until I live in a neighborhood that actually has trick-or-treaters! I've lived in dorms/apartments for the last 9 years and we never get any :( Well, in my college dorm freshman year we had some because the school had a program for local kids, but that was it.

I've lived in both houses and apartments and all kinds of locations, and I havn't seen a single tricker treater in over 15 years. I think the practice has faded, due to safety concerns, and not very location specific. Surely there are places that may still do it, but I think they are extremely rare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.