• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I love BGO. Thank you BGO. BGO is a safe place, thanks to Boone, Neo, Om, Miles, Burgundy Burner, and Henry.

Fear The Spear

The Legend
Reaction score
Almost all of the internet has become toxic.
But somehow, a few gentleman have managed to create a safe place, free from negativity, toxicity, hate, anger, bitterness, arrogance, manipulation, etc etc.
I don't know how you guys do it.
It's like you do it without even trying.
But in a world where virtually everywhere on the net has turned toxic, you have maintained an environment where people respect each other and keep it real.
Thank you Boone Om Miles Monroe Henry Neophyte and anyone else I mistakenly missed.
I hope you can keep this site up for as long as possible, because the world needs it.
I am not in a financial position to be a donor, but I will help in any other non-monetary way that I can.

Last edited:
Trust me, fellas.
I'm not here simply for the reason of being an ex-con and being unwanted everywhere else.
I'm here because I choose and want to be here, and because it's awesome.
Besides the names I mentioned above, Burgundy Burner should also be mentioned.
Where else can you get the expertise, or even the level of expertise, or even close to the level of expertise, of Burgundy Burner ?
I pledge that I was not compensated in any way, to make this post.
It was straight from the heart.

Last edited:
I appreciate the kind thoughts.

My level of frustration is very high right now. Because of the medical challenges I have been experiencing since Christmas, the quality of BBQ production has suffered. The mocks are not what I really expect from me each year and other updates are severely lacking.

I'll soldier on. I hate that this virus has canceled so many things out there, but with the way it is affecting the NFL right now, that makes everything even more challenging. I really wish summer would get here quickly.

Again, thank you.

Sorry so long to reply to this ...

No way to adequately thank you for this, brother. We've been arguing for years that despite all the evidence to the contrary, there IS a place on the internet for adults who not only know what that word means, but are willing and able to bring that understanding to an online community. I think we've been waving that flag long enough now that people not interested in that kind of experience have moved on.

Here's to each and every one of you that has stuck with us, through dark days and light, and made this an oasis we count on to help it all make sense.

Hail.

The thing I've always loved about this joint is it's never a buzzkill, whether that be Redskins news or whatever. There isn't a long running tradition of bitching no matter what the topic or time of the year. Some folks just can't help themselves but to rain on other people's parades. As a former admin I can tell ya that there was a lot of maneuvering and hand wringing at times in the past about dealing with folks who couldn't embrace that concept of camaraderie and give and take but as Fear has pointed out it has worked out fantastically. Let me piggy back his comments and throw a big high five to all the crew that run this joint as well as all the members, it takes two to tango in a fight and it takes an equal measure of give and take to keep things from developing into nasty arguments. The membership does a very good job of that now and requires minimal policing comparatively speaking. Thanks BGO and keep on keepin' on!

That moment you walk in the sauna and everyone's balls are hanging out...........I jest, this is a great place

Swing loooooow.... sweet chariot.......

I feel guilty for leaving out the members in this.
As much as the staff makes this a great place, ya can't forget the members who make it both possible and special.

Thanks to every member here....for

1) the great content quality
2) the great attitudes and respect
3) all those who made financial donations to help in that area
4) for putting up with me !

Last edited:
Amen brother - thanks again for starting this thread. You people are awesome. Even Elephant ... :)

Henry? We're thanking Henry?!!

Geez..

LOL..just kidding. all y'all deserve a big thanks for the work you do on and off the board for us.

Henry isn’t just Henry, he’s Super Henry! He is the man we all want to be when we grow up. He’s smart, sexy, and damnit - right most of the time.

Reactions: Om

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.