• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I just joined the BGO

skinsfn88

I've scoured several threads and have enjoyed reading them. This being my first post, I'd like to say hello and I think I'll enjoy it here. HAIL!!

Scour: to clear or rid of what is undesirable

At last, someone to clean up after Sarge.

Welcome skinsfn88 :)

Don't mind the guy on the couch, he's finishing his senior thesis. Boone is trying to prove the Caine-Hackman theory. No matter what time it is, 24 hours a day, you can find a Michael Caine or Gene Hackman movie playing on TV.

Hi there.

Uh, that may not be the right greeting. :rotflmao:

Good to have you around - welcome! :)

Welcome, my B&G brother. Good to have you aboard!

(They told you you'd have to pass a typing drill before posting, right? And even then, you'll be starting out with the second-tier posters.)

jk. Enjoy your stay. This place is awfully special in the world of Skins boards. :cheers:

Welcome to BGO mate. Unfortunately, one of our staff had 1 too many Irish coffees to start the day and inadvertently deleted your account. That's a first for us :) We have an ongoing battle going with spam registrations, and are in the habit of deleting them. You got caught in the crosshairs. Our apologies on that front - please re-register, and welcome to the board. I'm going to provide you with a couple free months of 'Premium' membership for the incovenience :cheers:

Welcome to BGO mate. Unfortunately, one of our staff had 1 too many Irish coffees to start the day and inadvertently deleted your account. That's a first for us :) We have an ongoing battle going with spam registrations, and are in the habit of deleting them. You got caught in the crosshairs. Our apologies on that front - please re-register, and welcome to the board. I'm going to provide you with a couple free months of 'Premium' membership for the incovenience :cheers:

Any chance you could accidentally delete my account once every couple of months?

:)

ES told me to GTFO.... that means BGO i'm moving back home!!!!:tantrum:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.