• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I guess you can call these artifacts lol, or indian art. My stuff over time

ChiefRunningSioux

Camp Fodder
Reaction score
some stuff i've gotten over time.

reds12.jpg

Attachments

• reds12.jpg
    reds12.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 104
  • reds13.jpg
    reds13.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 111
  • reds14.jpg
    reds14.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 108
That Bullets jacket is :evil:

You need to get rid of the Packers jacket because it is offensive - Packer is a homophobic slur for gay men. Don't believe me? Try walking into a gay bar or gym and shouting "hey you Packers" and see what happens. I love the team, but I will only refer to them as the Green Bay football team until they stop using a slur as their nickname. Such a blatant disregard for the feelings of a persecuted minority is why so many live their lives in the closet. And while we're at it, shouldn't the Browns take some responsibility for the growing anti-immigration frenzy plaguing our nation!

I wonder if Darrell Green is going to turn his rings in now since he feels the Redskins logo items should be replaced with the new brand when it is unveiled 😠

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.