• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I Found My Long Lost Brother Last Night

Nobody

Super Bowl MVP
Reaction score
Military Branch
Army
Technically half-brother. I haven't seen him in 26 years, and had a hard time trying to find him over the years because of his common name and the fact I didn't know where he lived. But I found him. He looks like my twin to the point it was creepy. Poor guy :laugh:

Then I saw his most recent post on Facebook and discovered he is a die hard Cowboys fan. Disgusting I know, but I guess since he's family I can let it slide. Maybe.

All jokes aside, we set up a massive cookout at my house for next weekend, where I told him he has to endure a conversion process :D

Congratulations!

I hope you guys have a long and good relationship.

BTW, my brother is a puke fan, but I still love him.
Makes you wonder how the gene pool got screwed up don't it? :laugh:

At least we got the better end of the stick :D

Nice Extreme - there's nothing more important than family. Glad you found him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
We are all excited to experience the announcement of draft selections IN REAL TIME TOGETHER. If you feel the need to be the first to 'blurt out' the team's picks you are better off staying out of chat and sticking to Twitter. Please refrain from announcing/discussing our picks until the official announcement has been made at the podium. Thanks!

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.