• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

I Am a Fair Weather Fan I Suppose

His first drive of the second half.

Doesn't much matter. We're not just 'not a good team', we're officially a very bad team.

It's not just the QB.

WRs not getting open.
No O-line
and Portis is either banged up or trips over himself/fumbles when he actually has a rare hole.

For the first time ever, I just can't get up the strength to watch the game. I'm building a boat, and I'd just rather do that. Didn't used to be that way. If I could watch or listen, I'd be into it. It's just too frustrating and draining. Sad really.

It's not just the QB.
WRs not getting open.

I agree that it is not just the QB, however, I am wondering if our recievers are that bad. I don't have the luxury of watching them in person, so I have a limited television view. They do not always show reciever routes.

With Moss and Cooley catching passes, being double teamed or having protection rolled their way, one would think that someone else could get open at least a few times in a game. Especially one of two of the top receivers taken in a draft.

I am starting to wonder if this is similar to the Micahel Vick/Roddy White situation in Atlanta. While Vick was there, White was nowhere to be found. A lot of people said that White was a poor reciever and he couldn't get open. As soon as Vick left, White becomes a star. Maybe White came into his own at the same time Vick left. Coincidence? Maybe. Or it could have been that Vick did not know how to read a defense and find an open reciever.

We may or may not have a similar situation here in Washington. I agree we have a bad line, and although I have been a Campbell supporter in the past, he is obviously not the answer. But, I would like to see these recievers develop under a different coach than Hixon (who has not developed anyone). I just cannot believe that they cannot get open (excluding Moss) 10x a game combined.

WSD I wouldn't say you're a fairweather fan. More like a smart one. I have a 3 hour drive to get to FedEx. Won't make this trip anymore this year. Not worth the 12+ hours of my life. Will watch some on TV until gets so can't take anymore.

Will continue to be a Skins fan with hope that one day the pendulum will swing back.

I agree that it is not just the QB, however, I am wondering if our recievers are that bad. I don't have the luxury of watching them in person, so I have a limited television view. They do not always show reciever routes.

With Moss and Cooley catching passes, being double teamed or having protection rolled their way, one would think that someone else could get open at least a few times in a game. Especially one of two of the top receivers taken in a draft.

I can tell you I focused on Devin Thomas yesterday when he was in and on many occasions he was open. Campbell did not see him and even Collins missed him on a route where he was wide open.

On the other hand when I saw Kelly in there, he was not getting open.

I can tell you I focused on Devin Thomas yesterday when he was in and on many occasions he was open. Campbell did not see him and even Collins missed him on a route where he was wide open.

I watched the game again yesterday, and I thought Thomas was getting open, but I couldn't make out where the safeties were. That was a heck of a catch he had that went out of bounds early in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.