• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Huge win

Fear does not exist in Cowboys Stadium does it! No Sensei!
Pain does not exist in Cowboys Stadium does it! No Sensei!

Sweep the leg Kobra Kai, show no mercy!

lol...I can't believe you just quoted The Karate Kid. What's worse is I knew you were quoting KK. ;)

p.s. we REALLY need the :facepalm smiley around here.

BSPN just cuts from Shan (the winning coach) to listen to Garrett (the losing coach). That pretty much sums up how they treat us.

So damn sick of this crap. No matter what ever happens - the Cowboys are the big story. Even when they lose, they are the big story, and we have to listen to hours of analysts break down their loss, and what they need to do rebound the next week, what they need to do in order to make the playffs and the Super Bowl, what Romo needs to do to become "truly elite".....such BS.....no other team than Dallas, and no other player than Romo, get so much slack, so much attention, and so much hype, and so much hope and high predictions, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE SUCKING.

I'm not buying into the argument anymore that we need to "EARN" more respect from the media, in order to get it. What has Dallas done in the past 20 years to earn this respect, and awe, and glory. NOTHING. They've stolen the media spotlight from other teams, who have done better then both us and Dallas, so they'll continue to steal the headlines from us, even when we do better.

So that aint gonna change. Dallas will always receive favoritism over us, no matter how crappy they consistently play, or how well we do. The media never adjusted their hype, even when Dallas disappoints, and falls short, year in and year out. So what makes us think they'll adjust when WE consistently play better ???

Noticed too that after the game,FOX interviewed no one..not even RG3,who won their postgame plaque.

Told my wife and In-Laws, "now if Dallas won,they'd have stuck around and had Romo and Co. interviewed..then let Jimmy,Terry and Howie yuk it up with them...Redskins win,,well,game over,see ya next week"

They scoffed at me and said I was under the influence of tryptophan...lol

I was right!!...right?

Damn right, you were right!

Everyone is on the Cowboys sack. I loved the half-time report. Did you see the look on Jimmy Johnsons face when Howie(?) said, "Hey Jimmy, you said the Cowboys defense would stop RGII" For a second there, he looked like he sucked on a lemon.

Speaking of being on the Dallass sack, I'm officially on the "Aikman is a big ****ing homer Skins-hating douche" wagon. A few years ago, I kinda liked the way he called games. Now he just makes me sick.

Never mind the fact that a rookie QB went into Dallas and annihilated the vaunted Rob Ryan defense! On Thanksgiving Day! In front of a national audience!

I have three family members who live in that region and they talked smack before the game. Got a few texts in the first qtr. and some late in the game. Then the excuses came - Ratliff out, Lee out, etc.

I reminded them of Rak out, Carriker out, two starting safeties out, starting TE out, a key RB out, and a key DT out. Haven't got a return text since that zinger.

Just so you know - these are the black sheep of the family.

Let's not pretend we are a good team yet. We are the Redskins. As such:

Any win against the Cowboys is a big deal.
Any win against the Cowboys in Dallas is a huge deal.
A win against the Cowboys in Dallas on Thanksgiving is unprecendented. It's bigger than big.

Argue style points another day. This is a game the Old Redskins literally never ever win. It's a big deal.
We are a depleted team in terms of injuries - especially on the defensive side of the ball.

We are also still incomplete, talent wise (obvious weaknesses still remain OL and secondary).

I'm encouraged and feel as though 8-8 (what I felt would be the definition of success coming into the season) is now attainable. Playoffs would be a huge, huge gift - but I'm not expecting it.

Great win yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.