• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

How old are you?

This

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210303-223504.png
    Screenshot_20210303-223504.png
    616 KB · Views: 106
A PSA from my childhood. I don't know why I just thought of this tonight. Maybe it was seeing all the CGI used in movies today and I was thinking about how cheesy some of "TV Magic" was when I was a kid.

"

I went to Jhoon Rhee Karate in Annadale from ‘84-‘87. The song don’t lie. 😁

Another marker of my youth.

Ultraman.

Reactions: Om

we have had great sporstcasters here, but none were as good to me as Glenn. I can remember that at any given moment during sports he would break out of routine and just be hysterical. Gordon Peterson and Maureen Bunyon could hardly contain their laughter like it was a Carol Burnett show. he would randomly (and often) break out the clip of him completing a marathon and it would be game on from there.

As soon as they started singing the song, every word came back to me. Even the phone number. Talk about good marketing.
no area code...just USA-1000

That's Merica right there!

I remember that one :) Good days for Redskins fans...

1620830938426.png

It was always my designated spot. Not sure if because I was the youngest or the loudest. I never sat in the back seat one time before we got rid of our Oldsmobile station wagon

What is that glorious thing?!

God I wanted one of those so bad

3617CD78-6846-4086-891E-743975ADB4E3.jpeg

JARTS...aka deadly cornhole

Last edited:
Reactions: Om

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.