• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

How Does The Sale Get Announced?

How will ‘The Sale’ be announced?

• Goodell Press Conference

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Washington Team Press Conference

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFL Official Statement

• Washington Team Official Statement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social Media Leak

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Other (please detail)

• Total voters

Chris

Ring of Fame
BGO Ownership Group
Joe Gibbs Club Member
Reaction score
When an agreement in principal is reached, what mechanism will be used to announce the pending sale of Washington’s NFL franchise?

Since there has been nary a whiff of information leaked as the sale reportedly is just days away…I’m guessing an official NFL statement that will be released on social media.

So, not a social media leak but an avalanche of posts on the statement. After all, what is more fun than insiders fighting to be the first to post?

I did vote social media post but you make a good point. NFL is pretty disciplined when it comes to big news. Schefter is my best bet.

I can only imagine his Christmas gift list. 😳

Even if they try to control it, someone will have it. My money is in Rappaport so the NFL can beat the inevitable news. Schefter will break it if he is able to scoop the league.

Goodell presser/announcement at the league meetings after the official vote.

Old habits die hard. I still tell time in 24 hour, too.

LOL I voted Social Media leak before I actually read the thread. I think that tells you what some us feel about the incompetency of the team, that our knee-jerk reaction is LEAK!

But after reading the thread, some good points made. Likely an official NFL statement I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.