• Welcome to BGO! We know you will have questions as you become familiar with the software. Please take a moment to read our New BGO User Guide which will give you a great start. If you have questions, post them in the Feedback and Tech Support Forum, or feel free to message any available Staff Member.

Honda's Full "Ferris Bueller" superbowl commercial

Lanky Livingston

A 10 second clip of this was released last week, which had people wondering if there was a sequel in the works, etc. Turns out its just a Honda CR-V commercial. Reminds me of Marisa Tomei in My Cousin Vinny: "One was the Corvette, which could nevah be confused with the Buick Skylark." Replace Skylark with Honda CR-V and Corvette with Ferrari. Dig the commercial though, lots of shout outs to the original movie.

http://jalopnik.com/5880433/watch-hondas-full-ferris-bueller-super-bowl-ad

Me likee...

Think VW will win the car commerials with another Star Wars themed ad. The dogs barking is a teaser.

Then again Kia will have Adriana Lima in their ad.

Nice. :)

Too bad they couldn't get in a few cameos, but it's pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Help Users
As we enjoy today's conversations, let's remember our dear friends 'Docsandy', Sandy Zier-Teitler, and 'Posse Lover', Michael Huffman, who would dearly love to be here with us today! We love and miss you guys ❤

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.